Each pupil is offered an academic prospect and studies, and is introduced to the academic spirit, in a unique track tailored to their abilities and interests.
The Academic School Program was initiated by Israel Sci-Tech School’s CEO, Zvi Peleg, following the success of the various academic programs run by The Department of Systemic Programs and Professional Development at the Network’s Directorate of Research and Development and Training. As part of the program, every pupil in the school is offered an academic prospect, academic studies, and is introduced to the academic spirit, in a unique track tailored to his or her own abilities and interests. The aim is to provide pupils with a prospective image of their academic future and with academic learning skills, thereby improving their chances of integration and success in their future academic studies.
The Program’s Goals:
- Pupils will be able to see themselves in the academy and to create for themselves a prospective image of their academic future.
- Pupils will specialize in learning skills of an academic nature (exploration, reflective writing, inter-disciplinary work, creating new knowledge, learning together).
- The program will provide opportunities for outstanding students.
- Pupils will be able to aspire to a more prestigious employment (through higher education).
- Improvement of the teaching and professional development of the schools’ teaching staff.
Comments are closed.